KLA Corporation is a capital semiconductor equipment company based in Milpitas, California. We provide leading-edge technology and devices using advanced inspection tools, metrology systems, and computational analytics. We are a global technology leader. Our solutions accelerate tomorrow’s electronic devices.
We enable the evolution and innovation in the data era across key industries including automotive, mobile and data center. The future is ours to create. Whether it’s a driverless car, VR experience, or factory robotics, we help turn theory into possibility. We help create technological devices and ideas that transform our future and shape our current life. We make an impact by creating solutions that drive progress and transform industries. Collaboration is the key to our success.
Systems Engineering Manager (m/f/d)
- On-time delivery of leading-edge metrology product capabilities
- Align requirements and deliverables with marketing, service and manufacturing peers
- Support agile work environment and continuously improve existing development processes
- Drive cost-effective implementation of solutions
- Manage a team of 5-10 engineers
- University degree in physics, electrical or automation engineering required
- Strong sense of urgency and customer focus
- Structured and efficient way of successfully applying problem solving techniques
- Prior experience in semiconductor industry system development is preferred
- Experience in managing complex OEM system development projects
- Experience in executing and managing agile workflows
- Ability to resolve technical ambiguity within a larger team
- Motivation to travel up to 25% of time per year to worldwide customers
Please send us your application documents including salary requirements and earliest start date!