When it concerns your future, you should not compromise!
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and we invest 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
We are searching a
Strategic Supply Manager (m/f/d) in remote work
Full time, permanent employment
- Managing the end-to-end to global supplier relationship of 3-5 critical Optics suppliers.
- Executing the aligned global category strategy with the assigned Optics suppliers.
- Developing and negotiating RFQ/RFP within the supply base.
- Driving negotiation and contract process with assigned suppliers and relevant internal global customers.
- Leading the supplier performance process and coordinating quarterly business reviews with the executive team.
- Driving continuous improvement at supplier to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Identifying supplier risk and work with assigned supplier to develop global multi-functional mitigation plans to ensure supply chain resiliency.
- Leading and program managing cross-functional and cross-divisional (as needed) teams to ensure the timely achievement of category milestones specific to the assigned supply base.
- Position will report to central strategic supplier management team in the US while having dotted-line responsibilities to German team.
- 8 years experience in Global Supply Chain or Procurement or 6 years experience of a relevant technical field (technical sales, R&D engineering, program management or new product introduction) with 2 years experience in Supply Chain/Procurement. Optics technical experience and Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- Persuasive communication to influence and implement critical Supplier initiatives at executive and working level globally.
- Implementation of strategic supplier initiatives that map to and support overall business strategies.
- Very good proven technical, business, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Working multi-functionally between internal groups to achieve common business objectives.
- Ability to ensure compliance with company best practices, policies, procedures, and external compliance requirements.
- Fluent English and German knowledge, written and spoken.
- Willingness to travel regionally up to 50 %.
Permanent full-time position, starting immediately
Various tasks in an international working environment
Flexible working hours with the possibility of 'mobile working'
Attractive social benefits (e.g. annual bonus, recognition incentives)
Extensive training opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Water & coffee for free
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date!